Ticket for one, please

I've signed up for most of my classes for next semester, I am still trying to work my wiles to get some classes I haven't met the prerequisites for, hee-hee. Also, since talking to my advisor it looks like I will be able to study abroad next Fall. I am super psyched (this will be my second study abroad in college, the first was to Japan), but nothing is set in stone; I still have to apply and get accepted. This does mean I will be studying abroad during my senior year of college, but it's only the first semester and who can turn down travel? Here's a few hints as to where I'm trying to go:



And here is my appropriate wish list; this Rodarte dress will help me blend in with the locals:

And I'll also require some appropriate foot and head gear:


And as long as we're dreaming, I'll take this too , as long as it fits in my luggage:

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment