Late Night Productivity

Late nights are the only time from conversation, aren't they? I find myself most productive, creative, and open in the late night or early morning hours. Tonight a friend stopped by work and I coerced her into staying until we closed and then convinced her to talk even longer with me because according to "fall back" it was really an hour earlier than her watch said. Our subjects ranged from the serious to the absurd, but always personal. When a moment felt too tense I read her my latest egg comic, complete with Dr. Seuss-worthy rhymes, she approved (I'll share the comic later). Now, back in my room and it is almost 2 am and I want to play with my camera or write a short story or even just clean my room (it's a mess). But I should be reasonable and go to bed.

Pictures from today:

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment