The Tights, Part Two

theclotheshorse, personal, style, daily, outfit, fashion, thrifted, original Encouraged by the somewhat success of my first pair of customized stockings, I decided to do another pair. I fell back to my signature style of doodling and drew on the outside of each leg. I'm not completely decided on whether these are "finished" or not, but they are definitely already wearable! My pictures aren't the best because my battery started to die, so it was one quick shot for everything, though I would like to showcase them better. Oh, and I'm leaving the first pair with only one leg drawn on, because personally I prefer it that way.


theclotheshorse, fashion, tights, stockings, handdrawn, original, customized, doodlestockings, tights, customized, doodle, theclothehorse, hand, drawn, original

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment