Clothes-Horsing Around

People sometimes comment that I have a lot of clothes and while that is admittedly true I don't actually spend that much money on clothes. I've never spent $100 on an item of clothing (even my prom dress) and most of my pieces cost much, much less than that. Also, having two older sisters I often take their cast-offs, I like thrift shops, and I have a problem getting rid of things (ergo: sweaters, skirts, shirts all left over from childhood). Lately, I haven't really bought too many new things (just a little here and there), but I like wearing items different each time, so that they don't look exactly the same.

In tune with this idea, here are some recent outfits. The plaid shirt is actually my plaid dress.theclotheshorse, personal, style, thrifting, fashiontheclotheshorse, style, personal, thrifting, fashion
And then my thrift shops finds: one cotton nightgown, one little boy's jean jacket, one striped skirt, and not pictured a gold belt.personal, style, theclotheshorse, thrifting, fashiontheclotheshorse, fashion, thrifting, style, personal

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment