An Eye for Detail

Haute Couture season is my season. This is the fashion I truly love, the designer's pieces that are deemed "unwearable" by the masses but I would bedeck myself in them in a moment. Who doesn't want to be a piece of living and walking art I would like to know...
I am already ecstatic over the Christian Dior show, with John Galliano's showmanship his pieces of art can be appreciated at any size. The Armani Prive show however did not stun me at first, I was actually think, this is supposed to be haute couture? It is so safe, so drab. Then I looked at the detail shots and suddenly I got it. Behold the details (and there are so many more, small origami fabric triangles, detailed beaded collars, so much to behold, visit Style.)armani prive, runway, detailarmani prive, runway, detail, hair, piece, geishaarmani prive, fashion, runway, detailarmani prive, fashion, runway, cuff, bag, detailarmani prive, fashion, runway, detail, cuff, bag

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment