Puzzled...?

I have posted pictures and on this before, but I have a certain distinctive (I thought) doodle. I developed it around freshman year of high school (about 7 years ago). I have never seen a doodle like this one before. It started from the image on the left, to the one on the right.theclotheshorse, drawing, doodle, pen, and, inktheclotheshorse, drawing, doodle, pen, and ink

The first was an assignment and then I started playing with the lines, the way they flowed and went from thick to thin, finally settling on the style you see on the right. I can show it to you scribbled on the margins of my notes, on papers on my walls, and in my moleskine. I'm the first to acknowledge that not every creation is original, however I genuinely thought this was my own creation. That said I was very puzzled to stumble across this ring...where did the seller get that drawing? Ironically I made mine into paper jewelry I was wearing before break--being paper they didn't last (of course). And I am torn between wanting to buy it and wanting to sue.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment