Let's Laugh

I've done so many thought-provoking posts lately (at least for me), that I thought I would lighten it up a bit with this one. Very quickly though, mayhaps to clarify, what I concluded about the lunch tray experiment was that approachability had more to do with a person's comfort in their clothes and the vibe they send off to others, than what they are wearing. The two girls were more comfortable in their jeans, but that was just their comfort zone--for me, I definitely feel more confident and "myself" in skirts (as you may have noticed). By and large people respond to the messages we send out--I tend to walk around with (what my mother calls) a scowl and don't really get approached, despite my girlish wardrobe choice. I have friends who can wear piercings, studs, leather, all at once and still have strangers come up to them, because they invite introductions with their smiles and friendly personalities.

Back to this post however; Improv Everywhere is a group that "causes scenes of chaos and joy in public places." They complete "missions" with themes from 'redheads' to 'no pants.' It's based in New York City and if I lived there, I think I would definitely meet up with these people and get involved. For their 'no pants' theme the requirements were: must be willing to take pants off on subway and keep straight face about it. Wouldn't you like to give it a go?improv, everywhere, no, pantsimprov, everywhere, no, pants
Reminds me of less radical photo shoot my friends and I did while in Sapporo. We ran around posing in flower boxes, cardboard boxes and pretending to be hentai...See my friends are just as crazy as me and as likely to pose in random things.theclotheshorse, sapporo, photo shoottheclotheshorse, photo shoot, sapporo, park bench, street, fashionstreet fashion, theclotheshorse, park bench, sapporo, photo shootsapporo, photo shoot, cardboard box, homelesstheclotheshorse, photo shoot, sapporo, street stylestreet style, photo shoot, sapporo, theclotheshorse

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment