Scatter-brained

I am desperately ready for spring. I suppose I'm just not used to such a prolonged winter since my family used to live in Hawaii and once winter break rolled around I would pack up all my summer/lightweight clothes and jet off to Oahu. But now I am stranded in PA and they're calling for snow again later this week. Why do people choose to live in cold climes?

This new hand-me-down/gift from my sister would be perfect for spring/summer too. It's super lightweight (nearly transparent); she bought in college when she flew to Thailand without notifying anyone until she was on her way back. The skirt is also a hand-me-down from my other sister. As much as I complain about having two older sisters and most of my childhood wardrobe being made up of hand-me-downs (and almost never choosing my own clothes) at times it is quite nice to get free clothes... Oh, and the shoes are a new thrift find too (from the same day as the boots and equally cheap).thrift shop, fashion, style, theclotheshorsethrift shop, fashion, style, theclotheshorse

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment