Delving Deep

I've been tagged to reveal the contents of my purse by The Iron Chic and Big Glasses Girl and Tangg in the City. This isn't my usual tote bag (if I can claim to have a usual); I bought this bag at the Stadium in Hawaii and the white waves are actually pockets--a bit cutesy, but very convenient. The only thing not pictured is my camera, because that was taking the pictures! And no, I don't carry a cell phone...purse, quilted, aquariumgloves, brown, leather

The sequined pineapple is my wallet (another thrift store purchase), I've had it for years and it still makes me smile. I never go anywhere without my chapstick and my little key chains were gifts.sequin, wallet, thriftedkeys, keychain, gifts
I'm currently reading this Christmas present and never go anywhere without my moleskin and a pen.book, cover, Berlin Social Diarymoleskin, sketches, black and white, drawing, illustration, theclotheshorse
I visited the thrift store on the army base yesterday and walked out with two new pairs of shoes. One being these boots, which cost be under $2.00.thrifted, boots, thrift shop, vintage, style, fashion, theclotheshorsevintage, boots, theclothehorse, fashion, style

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment