Sight-seeing

Apparently I have been slowly going blind. Perhaps, I am being dramatic. However, I just failed a recent eye exam and the doctor gave me a prescription, so enter new glasses. I will be wearing them fairly regularly (and yes that is a specific designation), but I can't really get used to seeing myself in glasses in the mirror--let alone in pictures, so don't get too used to seeing them on me.glasses, fashion, theclotheshorsefashion, glasses, theclotheshorsefashion, glasses, the clotheshorsefashion, glasses, theclotheshorse



The glasses came just in time because I went on a day trip to D.C. yesterday. Took so many pictures (as always), here are a few of my favorites. I had a bit too much fun with the wide-screen function.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment