The Latest

Bloggers continue to dissimulate the overload of visuals that is fashion week, but here in Nowhere there is not much to announce. Fall Break is right around the corner and winter is on its way.
I have set a goal for myself to not buy anything online (for myself) for at least 30 days, just to gain some control on my consumption. It's been three "official" days so far and I am not yet suffering from withdrawal... I thought it would be good to realize how much money I waste on unnecessary purchases and also stockpile a bit of cash for all the Christmas prezzies to come. Besides, if I buy myself everything I want, what will people buy me at Christmas?

So, my compulsive buying days of the past, brought a new jacket through the mail. I'm not sure whether to keep it or not, what do you think? It'll probably feel nicer the more it is worn.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment