Hide My Crazy

I don't know where I heard it from, but for as long as I can remember I've known that "everyone has a little crazy in them, some people just hide it better." My family is quite unabashedly crazy, so I know I need to hide mine. Today I think I somewhat failed at that.
For starters, a spur of the moment decision--I decided to cut myself some bangs and managed to not only not poke out an eye, but also make them half-way decent.

Then I decided to take a walk in the woods and collect some short-needle pine branches (and ended up with various other wilderness marvels) to decorate my room. The scene: girl with freshly cut bangs wandering around in the forest in heels with a giant tote bag and large pair of scissors in hand. I frightened two joggers, who gave me wide berth and strange looks, before I learned to hide the scissors from sight whenever I heard someone approaching. Really, what is so frightening about a girl and her over-sized scissors?

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment