Dinner Exclusive

Tonight three of my dear friends made the venture across town to an exclusive German dinner at my family's house. To get there involved a little car drama. At one point three of us were sitting in the car that refused to start talking to three different males on the phone in hopes of help. Later, we all huddled under my umbrella while looking dubiously under the hood and laughing as we jump-started the finicky vehicle. After our mis-start we arrived late to delicious spaetzel, schnitzel, and red cabbage. For dessert there was a sampling of three different German gingerbread, all delicious.
These pictures taken of me outside come courtesy of my friend, Nicole. Can you see the awkwardness on my face? I'm always self-conscious of having my picture taken, the only time I lose my camera-shy is when I wield the camera, even if it is with a timer as I usually do.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment