Distracted...

I finished work today and had a lot of things in mind I wanted to do, but was distracted by a "Hills" marathon. You know, "The Hills," that reality television spin-off from "Laguna Beach" rife with drama? Ya, that show. I do not support or watch most reality television shows, but I must admit "The Hills" is total guilty pleasure. I am quite jealous also that these young ladies have internships with fashion magazines.
Point being, I am too distracted to think of a proper post, so instead I will just share a few favorite photos of mine. Really, what does this photo shoot not have?Fitted waist: check!Perfect navy jumper for layering: check!Dramatic bubble skirt: check!Artsy and hand-made details: check!Tuxedo blouse: check!Puff sleeves: check!
Embellished neckline: check!Nautical-inspired: check!
All photos Wendy Bevan

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment