Busyness

During my free time and my occupied time I like to doodle--leading to my shoes and notebooks being filled with random scribblings (making my notes barely discernible). My doodles are a little different than the usual ones, here's an example from a recent notebook entry:
I developed this doodling style in high school and have kept at it since. It is much simpler than the finished product usually appears and I am able to draw while keeping my mind focused on other things.

As you might be able to tell by my doodles, I like busy patterns. I am also a big fan of leopard print, leading to my purchase of these little beauties while in Japan. I am such a fan of Japanese accessories--the unique ones, not the plastic fake ones you can also find there...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment