The Creative Urge

I have lately felt a great creative drive. This has been driving me to look at design schools, take dozens of pictures with hardly an excuse, and even write. I just completed a humorous short story to share with some of my new friends from this summer.

One of my favorite models is Sasha Pivovarova of Russia.

And this is not just because of her wild eyes which often lead her to looking possessed, which is actually a look I admire in a model. No my affection for Sasha stems from her talent as an artist. Before modeling she studied art history and is almost always seen backstage with a sketchpad in hand. Her talent actually recently led to a recent art show of her work in Paris.


An art-themed photo shoot with Sasha and some other admirable models.

"Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep."

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment