Spooky Little Girl Like You

Facehunter captured these stylish females sporting vivid pink heels recently. Pink makes me nervous (especially pepto bismol pink), but for some reason I can't take my eyes off of them. A bold pink shoe makes quite a statement and now I'm even considering hunting some down...
This editorial found on foto_decadent should just be creepy, but I rather like how it also seems to tell a story. Scroll down to the comment section on that page and you'll get the bonus of a couple video clips.
Does gummi bear art count as art? I think this chandelier would look awesome in my bedroom and if I got hungry in the middle of the night--instant snack. The artist, Ya Ya Chou creates with a sense of humor and wink, he's even made a "bear skin rug" from gummi bears and sculptures from tissues.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment