I Am Just A Visitor Here

I seem to be very into parking lots lately. They are photographic background fodder like any other site and I'm a bit bored with all the nature shots. Also, since it is summer there are a number of student parking lots that are virtually empty--so don't worry about my safety, cars aren't exactly zooming by.

I finally got some lipstick, after blabbing about it for weeks. Being extremely cheap I decided to get the freebies at make up counters instead of buying colors I wasn't sure I would like. I now have in my possession two darker, purple-red hues and one bright cherry red. Having no shame can definitely have its free perks...parking, lot, cement, asphalt, concrete, fashion, style, theclotheshorse, the, clothes, horse, daily, outfit, red, lips, old, hollywood, nautical, chic, parisian, blueparking, lot, cement, asphalt, concrete, fashion, style, theclotheshorse, the, clothes, horse, daily, outfit, red, lips, old, hollywood, nautical, chic, parisian, blueparking, lot, cement, asphalt, concrete, fashion, style, theclotheshorse, the, clothes, horse, daily, outfit, red, lips, old, hollywood, nautical, chic, parisian, blueparking, lot, cement, asphalt, concrete, fashion, style, theclotheshorse, the, clothes, horse, daily, outfit, red, lips, old, hollywood, nautical, chic, parisian, blue
Outfit details: shirt- Wet Seal, skirt- Forever 21, shoes- Urban Outfitters

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment