It's Just Like In Leviticus

Many comments lately have been about my "Bulletproof" necklace and I thought the site I got it from (or rather my mother who gifted it to me one Christmas despite her own dislike for the item, got it from) Leviticus deserved a post for itself. It is one of my favorite necklaces though I don't often wear it or always show detail shots of it when I do. The site and collection however is amazing. They have a one of a kind section which holds wonders beyond compare.

As well as other items that can be found in multiple. I can't name another jewelry line like it. Where else are you going to find silver bats winging themselves next to a "Ten Commandments" necklace?
I find all of their pieces beautiful but also slightly subversive, which is just how I like my jewelry. And yes, the "Bulletproof" necklace is still in stock, but make sure to look around at everything the site has to offer.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment