Rrrrruffles

My new ruffle tee from Vain and Vapid (thank you, thank you!) just arrived in the mail and it is love. The ruffles are so decadent and brilliantly placed on a tee shirt. I like to think the tone-on-tone coloring makes it more discreet and wearable. I'm also convinced that it goes perfectly with my black feather hair clip. Word of caution to you all: Vain and Vapid's etsy shop sells out fast!
My mother called this outfit "fancy," but I fail to see what elevates it from my other looks and into that realm. I haven't done much exploration outside in our neighborhood because I get very easily lost and also the rain is quite a hindrance. Hopefully the sun will hold out and I can find some interesting places for a daily outfit picture.

And yes I did wear it two days in a row, everything in my closet gets repeated at some point... This particular outfit reminds me of a cheerleader, which I never was and this isn't a particularily good thing. Maybe the matching ribbon in the hair was too much...

Outfit 1 details: shirt- Vain and Vapid, skirt- secondhand, belt- secondhand, shoes- Urban Outfitters

Outfit 2 details: shirt- Vain and Vapid, skirt- Forever 21, shoes- Urban Outfitters

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment