Into The Woods

Although I am decidedly not ready for fall to come, a couple of looks from Facehunter seem like very appropriate transition styles. I do head out to Washington State in two weeks time to see the parents and it will probably be much cooler there--so I'll just consider this a "vacation" wardrobe. Black never looked as good as it does with a dash of primary...

For my own pictures today I had far too much fun frolicking in the woods. It was so peaceful and quiet (outside of the raucous drone of insects) and a very mild temperature (which might indicate that coming fall I loathe so much). I'm wearing a dress and shoes you have all seen many times before, but instead of belting said dress, I pinned it back with my lucite bow pin. New is the Victorian vintage shrug I am wearing in babydoll blue with lace trim. I want to wear it with everything! It makes much more of a statement on black dresses.
Outfit details: dress- Urban Outfitters, shoes- Blowfish via Urban Outfitters, shrug- vintage via eBay

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment