Wanderlusting Dreams

I'm not usually one for wishlist posts, but I am a bit of a dreamer and lately, wanderlust has been making me to look up plane tickets for faraway destinations; which is both unrealistic and out of my price range. However, as long as I am planning dream vacations in my mind, I might as well pack some suitable chimera suitcases.
If I returned to Japan, Tokyo would certainly be a must, but Osaka is actually the city I would love to visit again the most. I remember Osaka as having the best sort of "vibe." It's rather indescribable, but a few features were cool people, fun style, and amazing food.


Marc by Marc Jacobs blazing star dress, Kate Spade Klicks, Mulberry Alexa

Budapest is another city with wonderful atmosphere, although I would have to visit in the summer the second time around since I found the winter frightfully cold. My favorite site there were the catacombs and it would be fantastic to attend a party in the catacombs while wearing something appropriately gothic-inspired.
Stella McCartney lace dress, Stella McCartney cape, Christian Louboutin booties

I've never been to Paris since I don't count layovers (who would?), but I would love to visit that city one day. France always conjures up images of timeless chic to me and I imagine my wardrobe for there would be an understated mix of black and white (that certainly would make packing simple).
Ferragamo bow flats, Anna Sui tiger cardigan, Twinkle by Wenlan striped dress

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment