Beso $250 Shopping Spree

My spring essential this year would be the perfect white dress, as I mentioned before I would like to collect a hundred of them. When they're all the same palette other details are necessary give each distinction. Luckily, they do come in all shapes and sizes, just look at the breadth of options I found on Beso. In a dream world I would be in possession of all of these, however you do you have the opportunity to win a $250 shopping spree at Beso.
Beso is a search engine for fashion-lovers and one of my lovely sponsors. It compiles stores from every price point in one spot and allows you to search by garment type, occasion, and so forth. This makes it a great place to search for spring essentials. One lucky reader will win a $250 shopping spree courtesy of Beso to buy their spring essentials.
To Enter:
-Search for your spring essential on Beso
-Paste a link to your Beso search results in the comments here
-Leave an e-mail address
*Open to International readers, only one entry per person, and the winner will be announced on 4/11/10.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment