Detail Of The Week: Bijules Rings


Recently Gilt had a sale on Bijules jewelry and since I can't resist a good ring, I splurged on two. I have a bit of a growing collection of quirky jewelry; like many of my little collections they tend to happen unintentionally. It shouldn't be too much of a surprise I suppose since in high school I used to make my own jewelry and still have several odd creations remaining to remind me of my peculiar tastes.


The gold bird skull is a nail ring; a fact I failed to note when I placed it in my virtual shopping cart. However, since I have rather slender fingers and the ring is slightly flexible, I am happily making it work on a digit and not a nail...it looked quite odd and was unstable on my nail!

The silver bird two finger ring is incredibly elegant, delicate and comfortable (I can type with it on).
They are both absolutely two new favorites.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment