Flashback Friday

the clothes horse, childhood photographs, retro, flashback friday
I've really been enjoying some of the childhood pictures people I follow have been posting, so I decided to post some of my own. Is it wrong that I wish I still fit into a lot of the clothes that I had when I was little? If you're wondering which one is me: I'm always the shortest one. Judging from the images I apparently didn't know how to smile properly until I was around eight...And since people ask this a lot: my hair was blonde when I was little and it just gradually got darker as I got older.the clothes horse, childhood photographs, retro, flashbackthe clothes horse, childhood photographs, retro, flashbackthe clothes horse, childhood photographs, retro, flashbackthe clothes horse, childhood photographs, retro, flashback

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment