Detail Of The Week: Rings and Rings


Awhile ago, someone suggested I do a jewelry post. However, my jewelry is rather scattered and random and revealing even just my favorite pieces seemed daunting, so it took awhile to even get to the point of doing this ring post. So, here's my version of a "jewelry" post featuring my favorite rings dancing around a bit.

In order of appearance:
-Bijules two-finger bird ring via Gilt

-Star Of The East sea urchin ring
-ram's head ring, from a street vendor in Greece
-nOir hedgehog ring
-seashell ring, gift from my sister
-Old Gold Boutique Percht two-finger ring
-Joanna Laura Constantine filigree ring via Gilt
-Bijules nail ring via Gilt
-sea shell ring from Stadium Swapmeet in Hawaii

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment