Unsteady Hands

My friends and I went clubbing last night. Before we left I snapped pictures of their outfits out by the parking lot...then I asked them to return the favor...unfortunately they have very unsteady hands. I ended up posing a million times and only get a few decent shots! Ah, what are friends for again?

Outfit details: u-back dress- American Apparel, pencil skirt- American Apparel, shoes- Dr. Scholls
P.S. I'm wearing some of my bangles again. If I had to choose one item of jewelry to live in forever, it would probably be some type of bracelet. I got most of mine in Hawaii as I mentioned before. Many of them are jade and hand carved. It is a tradition in Hawaii to give jade bracelets to babies, so they make bangles in all sizes. You actually get your hand and wrist sized to find a bangle that properly fits. From the comments it seems many girls have the same problem as I do (remember this?) finding bangles that don't fall off. Another trick is when you wear more than one, put the too large ones on first and then the smaller ones to keep everything on your arm.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment