Here There Be Monsters

I spend far too much time on the Internet as I had fun yesterday reading about the colossus squid (larger than the giant squid) and okapi (an animal that is a cross between a zebra and giraffe and previously believed to not exist). I stumbled across both these topics while looking for more information on the origins of various mythological creatures. For example narwhal tusks were used to continue the idea that unicorns existed (aren't narwhals magical enough looking?). The cyclops legends might stem from elephant skulls and griffins from pterodactyl skeletons. However, sometimes creatures believed to be mythological are found to exist, like the okapi. It makes one wonder about truth, myth, history and such...theclotheshorse, the, clothes, horse, daily, style, fashion, personal, blog, outfit, secondhand, vintage, floral, one, dress, many, ways, wear, grass, photo shoottheclotheshorse, the, clothes, horse, daily, style, fashion, personal, blog, outfit, secondhand, vintage, floral, one, dress, many, ways, wear, grass, photo shoottheclotheshorse, the, clothes, horse, daily, style, fashion, personal, blog, outfit, secondhand, vintage, floral, one, dress, many, ways, wear, grass, photo shoottheclotheshorse, the, clothes, horse, daily, style, fashion, personal, blog, outfit, secondhand, vintage, floral, one, dress, many, ways, wear, grass, photo shoot

The Internet is also good for keeping track of one's wardrobe, I must say! When I pulled out this floral dress and knew exactly how I wanted to wear it with my new shoes, I was curious about how I had worn it before. You see, it is one of my favorite dresses and I have worn it SO much, but each time I try to change something. So I dug through my archives and found tons of images of it. Here are a few of my favorites. This dress has been well loved.theclotheshorse, the, clothes, horse, daily, style, fashion, personal, blog, outfit, secondhand, vintage, floral, one, dress, many, ways, wear, grass, photo shoottheclotheshorse, the, clothes, horse, daily, style, fashion, personal, blog, outfit, secondhand, vintage, floral, one, dress, many, ways, wear, grass, photo shoottheclotheshorse, the, clothes, horse, daily, style, fashion, personal, blog, outfit, secondhand, vintage, floral, one, dress, many, ways, wear, grass, photo shoottheclotheshorse, the, clothes, horse, daily, style, fashion, personal, blog, outfit, secondhand, vintage, floral, one, dress, many, ways, wear, grass, photo shoottheclotheshorse, the, clothes, horse, daily, style, fashion, personal, blog, outfit, secondhand, vintage, floral, one, dress, many, ways, wear, grass, photo shoottheclotheshorse, the, clothes, horse, daily, style, fashion, personal, blog, outfit, secondhand, vintage, floral, one, dress, many, ways, wear, grass, photo shoot

Today's outfit details: dress- H&M, shoes- Urban Outfitters, scarf- my mother's, watch- Urban Outfitters, bag- the Stadium Swapmeet in Hawaii

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment