Returning To the Jazz Age

Watching "It" starring Clara Bow and "The Public Enemy" with James Cagney (and a small part with my favorite Jean Harlow) has once again made me long for the 1920s. Thankfully tomorrow I am going shopping to a real mall! Very exciting for someone who doesn't live within decent reach of regular stores. There are some basics I want to pick up (I might be travelling some day and I don't think it is most advisable to take vintage...) and hopefully I will keep the 1920s in mind as well. I might even go to a make up store (gasp!) and find some dark lipstick.
This is one of my favorite editorials ever. It has been on my computer for over a year and I got it from a now deleted site that uploaded editorials from as far back as the 1950s--point being, I do not know where they are from. If anyone does, chime in and I will give credit where credit is due.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment