Field Of Dreams

I'm glad everyone liked the video for yesterday. It was my first attempt and was really only half-aware, hazy ideas when I ventured out to the fields to twirl... The smile is the result of a year in braces and my good friend who was directing me to do ridiculous things and my often equally silly responses. There was one point where I said, "maybe I should hang from a tree" and put my weight on the nearest branch--which was dead and snapped on me! Too bad that moment wasn't caught forever on tape...

In the video I am wearing my new Trixie dress from Trashy Diva. The shop has been getting a lot of well-deserved hubbub lately and with the ridiculously reduced prices on this particular dress, I could not resist. I also blew some cash on the 40s dress. I shortened the hem by hand on both dress and raised the waist on the 40s dress as well. They still need to be taken in at the waist to fit properly, right now they are a little loose and wrinkly, but still so wonderful. The 40s dress is completely worth it to me for the deep v-back, so pretty!

Outfit details: (both) dress- Trashy Diva, belt- secondhand, bag- import store, black wedges- Urban Outfitters

WhoWhatWear Daily is having a little contest. Each one of their subscribers is eligible to win an amazing prize. I don't usually mention prizes and such here, but who doesn't want a mini wardrobe from Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen's Elizabeth and James Summer 2008 Collection? If you do, subscribe to them now.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment