Visiting Old Haunts

This dress is made from sweatshirts, it's another from the line called "Sample" that I bought in Japan. The material and shape are so interesting.
Apparently, everyone at the Puyallup Farmer's Market thought the same as well because I really can't remember the last time I got stared at so much... It was strange going back to Puyallup; that was the town my family used to live in so many years ago. We drove down the street we used to live on, past our very house, and continued on the path I took to school every day. The old school building was completely gone though and replaced with new unfamiliar structures. How unsettling to see the place of some formative years and dramatic events just wiped away! I had gone through a 6.8 earthquake in that structure, not to mention the usual dramas of junior high. In about another week we will go back to Puyallup again, this time for the fair, I trust that has not changed too much...
This is still probably my favorite jacket though I don't wear it nearly enough. The story on how I bought it is enough to make me smile.
Outfit 1 details: dress- Sample, shoes- Blowfish via Urban Outfitters, belt- secondhand, bag- Ruche
Outfit 2 details: jacket- vintage via Hell's Kitchen Flea Market, shoes- Urban Outfitters, skirt- Forever 21, tights- supermarket

P.S. Don't forget to leave me some comments on the Teen Vogue site.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment