Let's Talk About Clothes, Baby

Creativity sometimes comes in a subtle changes, for example: I'm wearing my Ivy Blue dress backwards to show off my tattoos. I've been intentionally keeping them covered around my mother since she loathes "intentional scars" as she puts it. However, I love them so I decided one day in a long while wouldn't be too terrible to have them show.

Outfit 1 details: dress- Ivy Blue, skirt- secondhand, shoes- Urban Outfitters
I finally visited the thrift store on this military base and stumbled across this denim dress for $2.50. I'm addicted already to it. I found a pair of fingerless gloves online and I'm still trying to figure out how to wear them, but they are love.
Outfit 2 details: dress- secondhand, jacket- vintage via Hell's Kitchen Flea Market, socks- Thank You Mart, shoes- Urban Outfitters, gloves- Revolve Clothing
P.S. Can you tell? I've gotten contact lenses for the first time, I'm testing them out these days.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment