I've Got Designs For You...

I don't know when the idea struck me, but I have been obsessed with the thought of a shirt with convertible sleeves. I wanted zippers down the shoulder turning the shirt from short sleeve to sleeveless with zip. For practice I stitched a zipper into my favorite secondhand shirt.customized, secondhand, zipper, tee, theclotheshorse, the clothes horse, personal, style, fashioncustomized, secondhand, zipper, tee, theclotheshorse, the clothes horse, personal, style, fashion, diy

What I wore to run errands the other day, such as picking up zippers to play with. One of the reasons I wanted contact lenses was so I could wear my old (cheap) sunglasses again, such as these aviators.vintage, mixed, prints, daily, fashion, style, theclotheshorse, the clothes horse, outfit, retrovintage, mixed, prints, daily, fashion, style, theclotheshorse, the clothes horse, outfit, retro
Outfit details: dress- Pretty Trashy, belt- secondhand, sweater- Banana Republic, bag- Ruche, shoes- Kenneth Cole Reactionyellow, peep toe, wedges
P.S. Have you noticed my new shoes that I love? The sweetest girl from Solestruck allowed me to select a pair of my choice from their site. I chose these for the lovely yellow shade and a desire for practical shoes--they're super comfortable to walk in and have the slightest wedge to give short girls like me a little height. These will most definitely be coming to Greece with me.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment