Behold: The Mountain

I went up for another bit of hike on "the mountain" (Mt. Rainier) since my sister has come to visit us here for a little while. We had gloriously perfect weather and the sky was brilliant, so this time around we could see the peak while on our walks. I really enjoy the variety of scenery you can see: meadows filled with wildflowers, canyons, waterfalls, rocky peaks, etc.

I'm combining my outfit post with a few pics of Nasha as well and throwing in some pretty landscape pictures for good measure.
Outfit details: plaid dress (under)- Urban Outfitters, denim dress- secondhand, polka dot tights- Target, shoes- Urban Outfitters, bag- Ruche
*All pictures, except the one where I am glaring into the sun on the winding path are by me, as usual.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment