Sweet Wishes, Spring Kisses

Thanks so much to everyone's kind comments yesterday. I am feeling much better today--it might have been the vitamin enhanced water that was urged on me by friends... The bright sunshine and warm weather was also helpful. I took a wonderful walk with a friend enjoying the great outdoors.

As it was April Fool's Day yesterday and that also happened to be my friend's birthday--in the tradition of my school we "creeked" him, which entails carrying the birthday victim down to the creek on campus and throwing them in. Thankfully, he did not overly protest (occasionally people must be duct-taped) and was not injured in the "fling" either. theclotheshorse, personal, style, fashion, cheap, chic, nauticaltheclotheshorse, personal, style, fashion, nautical, thrifted, vintage, cheap, chic
Over the weekend I finally picked up some white sneakers (that every Swedish blogger worth their salt owns) and they do add a dash of pizazz to every outfit. I like how bright and clean they are when I look down.theclotheshorse, personal, style, daily, outfit, fashion, suspenders, skirt, braces, glassestheclotheshorse, personal, style, daily, outfit, fashion, skirt, suspenders

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment