Here We Go, Here We Go Again

I've been tagged by Little Boat to give a basics post, which I have avoided in the past since this challenge seems like so much effort to dig through my wardrobe and dresser to find "basic" items...

Two of my basics are black liquid eyeliner and various scarves, all are either secondhand or gifts or once belonged to my mother (and I have more).eyeliner, vintage, mirror, make, up, applicationscarves, vintage, secondhand, style, fashion, thrifted, the, clothes, horse, theclotheshorse
I am addicted to ballet flats despite being 5'1" (I always give my exact height, because what some people term "short" is very vague) and my adoration of vests is nothing new.ballet, flats, shoes, style, vintage, personal, fashion, the, clothes, horse, theclotheshorsevests, inspiration, wall, style, menswear
Nearly nary a day goes by that I don't wear a full/a-line/circle skirt and this is the very basic outfit I am wearing today.skirts, layered, style, personal, fashion, vintage, secondhand, the, clothes, horsedaily, outfit, style, personal, fashion, the, clothes, horse

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment