Taking Flight

Today is the first day of the rest of my life...and spring break. I'm currently en route for a visit to my sisters. I will be in Kansas City for a few days to see one, followed by a short stop in Atlanta to visit the other. Since I'm flying today and it is Friday the 13th, I thought an aerial themed post was relevant.

Moschino recently had the most whimsical window displays of dresses as hot air balloons.
The wonderful Tim Walker continues to inspire and astound with the genius of his imagination. These images are from an editorial he did for Vogue UK. More here.
I'm completely obsessed with Whichgoose and currently attempting to resist purchasing another crown, but these butterfly pieces so reminiscent of Alexander McQueen and looking ready to take flight might be too beautiful to pass up.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment