Sisters, Sisters

My sister in Kansas City was quite helpful and willing to snap my outfit shots--though occasionally a little over eager; she liked to keep shooting as I asked her to stop and then walked threateningly towards her demanding the camera back. These are my last pictures from my visit with her and I am quite glad I remembered to pack my sunglasses...Now, I am in Atlanta, Georgia and we'll see how effective I am at maintaining a blog while down south.
Outfit details: dress- H&M, tights- Walmart, shoes- H&M, bag- Pull and Bear, sunglasses- Urban Outfitters, necklace- Leviticus Jewelry
Here is what my sister and I look like if she decides to pick me up in the 10 seconds my self-timer allows...
Almost makes one want to burst into song,
"Sisters, sisters, there were never such devoted sisters...
Two different faces but in tight places we think and we act as one...
Lord, help the mister who comes between me and my sister, and Lord help the sister who comes between me and my man!" --excerpts from the song "Sisters" from the film White Christmas

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment