My Day By The Hour

One picture taken for every hour of my day.
11:00AM Slept in late. Checked my e-mail--this is my keyboard, I am missing a v key.
12:00PM Dragged my lazy butt to the gym (my first visit in months).
1:00PM Worked on an assignment for my Typography class.
2:00PM Someone tied red ribbons around some of the trees on campus.
3:00PM Visited the library to return and pick up books.
4:00PM A friend gave me a fashion magazine from Japan.
5:00PM It started snowing.
6:00PM Dinner in the cafeteria with apartment mates from Greece.
7:00 PM Got stamped and seated for a concert on campus.


8:00PM Had friends sitting in front and beside me.
9:00PM The concert is still going on.
10:00PM There's snow and ice outside.
11:00PM Hung-out with friends at the Student Union.
12:00AM Head back to my dorm room for some reading and sleep.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment