I'm Good, I'm Gone

Yesterday as the setting sun cast golden rays across stripped fields covered in a thick layer of snow and ice, my aunt drove me to my college campus. Silence stretched as long as the purple shadows that cast mystery onto the ground, as we transported suitcases and then boxes into the small chamber that is now my abode. I'm waist-deep in more clothes than I know what to do with and yet am lacking some of the necessities (such as a towel...) that make life comfortable. My computer is acting like a spoiled child that will not submit to the will of its mother (me) and so I am in a computer lab typing away and trying to tie up loose ends. There hasn't been any time for pictures as of yet, but I hope to get back into the swing of things soon.

This is what I wore for my plane flight, only add one heavy coat to that and I took gloves and knee socks in my purse that came in handy once I landed.
Airports and plane flights are a good place to doodle.
And Eyeliah of Style Symmetry sent me the sweetest gift for my impending birthday. Her package was as sweetly decorated as the surprise inside. I'm very excited to build some outfits around it.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment