Around The Dorm Room

Nasha has been sorely deprived lately and I'm certain she has been missed...or rather she is certain she has been missed and demands that I appease her "fans." Since there is only so much nagging one person can take from a Labbit, I have bowed to her will and allowed her to give you a tour of my humble abode.
Nasha approves of my heel collection, but tsks at me for not giving them the proper attention and life they apparently deserve...
This determined creature is often boss of the television remote (which should surprise no one) and that means the set is permanently fixed upon Turner Classic movies.
The view from the window isn't as "first class" as a snob as she might desire, but there are often lovely enough sunsets for the other denizens of this chamber.
Nasha is clearly a great believer in wearing her birthday suit every day of the year (despite temperature and requests for common decency) and seems to feel that if one should get dressed they ought to wear exclusively black and white...yes, this opinionated Labbit disapproves of all the colors on my wardrobe.
When forced to remain inside for long hours while I lead my life, Nasha often spends her time reading or taking inspiration from street fashion books such as Fruits.
One thing she does approve of are my doodles and is requesting that I design another tattoo for her...she doesn't seem to comprehend that there is very little left of her body to cover in ink!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment