We Only Work When We Need The Money

I snapped these pictures while at the work the past couple of days. I did have a theory that my student manager was being vindictive in some way for imagined slights by scheduling me as the last worker before Spring Break and the first one after, but reason and my friends have convinced me otherwise. Well, on the first day back I wore this dress (which was thrifted over Spring Break) and thought it would work well against the mixed candies--yum!mixed, bulk, candytheclotheshorse, personal, style, fashion, daily, outfit, bright, print, dress, thrifted

And I forget who asked me (sorry!) and I remember I did not respond (again, sorry!) if I ever carried bags--I do! I also usually have a jacket or coat, but I don't usually include them in the pictures. This is one of my most commonly used bags, since it is neutral and fits my school books. It's from Old Navy several years ago.theclotheshorse, personal, style, fashion, daily, outfit, white, dress, vintagegold, tights

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment