Rainy Days

Today is cold, rainy, and dreary. I am reminded of the three years I lived in Washington State when I was younger. My father (a soldier) has recently learned he will be stationed there again next year. Subsequently, I will also be going to Washington State for the college breaks. I am looking forward to seeing my old haunts and potentially some old friends, although it has been nearly eight years since I lived there. Outside of all that, this is what I am wearing today:purple, jeans, colored, bright, umbrella, style, theclotheshorse, fashion, rain, chic, bow, scarfbow, scarf, purple, jeans, style, fashion, personal, theclotheshorse, daily, outfit
Washington State is known for its rain. The year we moved there it rained over 100 days in a row, setting a new record. You get used to the rain after a time and it is no longer so depressing--and everything stays so green! One thing that will also add life to a dreary day is a special umbrella. I am currently coveting one of these...it's an investment piece right?ruffle, chic, girly, umbrellapattern, odd, edge, umbrellareverse, inside, print, solid, mixed, umbrellaclock umbrella

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment