Perfectly Entranced

I have long adored hair accessories of every kind (take a peek at my vintage hats) and the truest object of my desire has been a tiara or sparkly item of some sort. I have no longing for the typical rhinestone besmeared monstrosity or tacky holiday cardboard affair. So imagine my astonishment and utter joy when browsing through Etsy I stumbled across ChicAllure, a collection of jewelry, tiaras, and hair vines in the most fascinating forms. My only remaining problem is deciding which lovely to purchase.

These lovely hair vines will offer a distinct and original touch to any look. They also have the potential of maleability, allowing them to transform to the wearer's desire.
However, these delightful and anything but typical tiaras are also causing my heart to flutter. The ornate red floral one holds especial favor in my eyes, as does the decadent jeweled one.
Then again these tiaras have a nice almost landscape/architectural quality.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment