Ottokonohito wa, host mitai?

On the way to play cards in another friends room, my Japanese friend and I ended up walking behind a male student dressed in a tuxedo. My friend turned to me (and thankfully in Japanese) asked me if the boy was a male host or prostitute. I quickly responded no, but agreed that he looked like the ones in Japan. I also managed to hold off the laughter until he was out of sight. Oh my, what fun!

We went shoppiong so she could get some cute American clothes and I bought some things too. One being the pair of shoes already shown yesterday and this new color block dress. It is so comfortable and easy to wear, I think I will spend most of summer running around in it.
I also bought another vest and stumbled across this awesome printed skirt at a thrift store. Although the hem is rather odd, I think it can be fixed.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment