Hey Remember That Time?

the clothes horse, white dress, alice by temperley london, fashion, style, retro, vintage, beaded headband, leather jacket, black clogs
Remember when I did that styling competition with Temperley London and I asked you all to vote for me? Well, thanks to all my awesome readers (a.k.a. you) I won! My prize were the pieces I styled in the competition. The dress I'm wearing today was the one I had layered under the leather evening look. It's such a sweet summery dress and the lace detailing is gorgeous (I should take more detail pictures next time I wear it). It's not too summery here, so I tried to make it more fall appropriate with clunky shoes and my faux leather jacket.

So, a big thank you to everyone who voted for me! I'm really grateful people not only enjoy reading my blog, but take the time to support me on fun ventures like this one. I never pictured myself possessing such fancy-pants clothes like these--it still feels a bit surreal and surprises my family too!
P.S. There's a giveaway coming to my blog later today for you all!the clothes horse, white dress, alice by temperley london, fashion, style, retro, vintage, beaded headband, leather jacket, black clogsthe clothes horse, white dress, alice by temperley london, fashion, style, retro, vintage, beaded headband, leather jacket, black clogsthe clothes horse, white dress, alice by temperley london, fashion, style, retro, vintage, beaded headband, leather jacket, black clogsthe clothes horse, white dress, alice by temperley london, fashion, style, retro, vintage, beaded headband, leather jacket, black clogsthe clothes horse, white dress, alice by temperley london, fashion, style, retro, vintage, beaded headband, leather jacket, black clogs
Outfit details:
vintage beaded headband
UO jacket
Buxom Lip Stick in Barcelona

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment