Black Swan


I haven't seen The Black Swan yet so I can hardly recommend it, however I am definitely looking forward to seeing it. As a purist I wish films about dancers starred actual dancers, but this film seems as if it will focus more on the psychological toll of dancing rather than the technical skills...Regardless, if there was anything that could really get me excited for this film it would be these art deco inspired movie posters. These are limited edition international posters, so sadly most of us (especially in the States) will be seeing the Natalie Portman version wherever we go. The first and second ones I would hang on my wall without having seen or liked the film.

*posters via indieWIRE

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment