Through The Looking Glass

All of the world seems to have gone a bit Mad-Hatter wild for Alice in Wonderland. However, I am not complaining especially when it leads to fashion inspired by the books and films. I love clothes with a large dose of whimsy. So, when I was invited to style a piece from Forever 21's new line inspired by Alice in Wonderland I was quite excited.

The peter pan collar and clock print on this tunic is such a pretty interpretation of "Alice" style. It is very silky and trimmed in tulle and the colors definitely took me outside of my "comfort zone" (in general, I am not a lover of pink). If I was more of a pants or leggings wearer, you would have the full effect of the tunic, but since I'm a dress and skirts girl, I tucked it in and just tried to let the print shine. To keep the outfit more playful I threw on my new creamy, Girly Girl shoes. They are very feminine and wonderful heels and I'm sorely tempted to paint a black cap-toe on...

Outfit details:
Leanne skirt from Modcloth
H&M tights and cardigan
nOir hedgehog ring via Gilt
secondhand rings

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment