Detail Of The Week: Sequined Capelet

detail of the week, the clothes horse, vintage, sequined, yellow sequins, cape, caplet, retro
I found this sequined capelet at an antique mall this weekend and I mentioned it on my Twitter, so people requested a picture. The yellow sequined pattern is like none I've ever seen before and quite too stunning to pass up. I'm excited to wear this in the Spring with airy dresses underneath...
detail of the week, the clothes horse, vintage, sequined, yellow sequins, cape, caplet, retrodetail of the week, the clothes horse, vintage, sequined, yellow sequins, cape, caplet, retro
detail of the week, the clothes horse, vintage, sequined, yellow sequins, cape, caplet, retrodetail of the week, the clothes horse, vintage, sequined, yellow sequins, cape, caplet, retro

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment