Detail Of The Week: Vintage Coach Satchel


This vintage Coach satchel is a real treasure and a gift from the lovely Brittany, who just opened her own vintage store: Finders Keepers. If her store ends up being anything like her personal wardrobe it promises to be stocked with incredible pieces. I'm so thankful for her gift of the bag and I can't wait to use it again and again.

I also thought this offered the perfect opportunity for a Nasha cameo. We haven't seen much of my lovely Kidrobot Labbit lately, though it is not due to any shyness on her part! Nasha is always begging for another adventure and chance to be photographed, so I'll just have to try to make life a little more exciting for her. Designer clothes are definitely right up her alley, she might just pull a Fifi and start refusing to be surrounded by anything less.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment